Fariknee replied

295 weeks ago

Dawn Of The Dragonslayer Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

When Will's father is killed by a dragon, he embarks on an epic journey filled by vengeance that leads him to an ancestral home which he stays at and works for the tyrannical Sterling in order to learn how to slay the beast. While he is training, he befriends Sterling's daughter Kate, and Sterling becomes increasingly suspicious of and threatened by Will. He orders his men to kill him but Will escapes. Now Will must evade Sterling's men whilst trying to avenge his father.
A fire-breathing dragon is quite possibly one of the coolest creatures to have stared in film, but despite the beast&#39;s awesomeness there are only a handful of Dragon movies that are any good. Thankfully DAWN OF THE DRAGON SLAYER comes to the rescue and really delivers the goods! The films tells the story of Will, a guy setting out to avenge a fire-breathing, flying dragon after killing his father. There&#39;s a love story in here too and plenty of human drama to really flesh the film out and give it a lot more substance. This allows the film&#39;s plot to be much more heavier and a lot more interesting.<br/><br/>DAWN OF THE DRAGON SLAYER features a rather new and unknown cast and crew, but don&#39;t be fooled into thinking that&#39;s a bad thing. Far from it! The performances in this film are all top-notch and brilliantly acted. Perhaps the star of the film is Ian Cullen (from Z CARS, F and DOCTOR WHO), but I thought that Richard McWilliams did a fantastic job as the lead alongside Nicola Posener despite it being his first film role. I can see him going far and making a big name for himself if this is anything to go by! The special effects in a film can often make or break a film of this nature, and is the line in which awesomeness and utter crap come together. However, the CGI in DAWN OF THE DRAGONSLAYER is excellent! The dragon&#39;s design is brilliantly terrifying and all in all it looks very convincing indeed - definitely a good thing! Overall, this film is easily one of the best Dragon films out there. If you&#39;re a fan of such films as THE LORD OF THE RINGS, REIGN OF FIRE or the TV show MERLIN, or just think Dragon&#39;s are pretty damn cool, then you will absolutely love this film. I did! <br/><br/>Highly highly recommended!
Others are correct when they say they took great effort to make this film look good - and it does, very beautiful! NO misuse of CGI here - well done! <br/><br/>I personally love these types of films - it&#39;s not 100% all action… instead it is story driven. This story appealed to me… It is of a young man named Will Shepherd - who will avenge his father and slay the dragon! <br/><br/>I love Knights/Paladins, Dragons and Medieval Themes - so this movie is right up my alleyway! I&#39;d love to own a copy of this one for frequent viewings - I&#39;ve enjoyed it that much!!<br/><br/>9.5/10

7cb1d79195
WuKong full movie in hindi downloadhindi True Valour free downloadThe Darkside full movie kickass torrentKarma full movie downloadtamil movie A Higher Calling free downloadOVA: Ilse's Notebook full movie in hindi free download mp4Salina Turda telugu full movie downloadRocco, ang batang bato full movie download in hindi hdthe Run hindi dubbed free downloadMirapakai full movie in hindi free download hd 720p
Please log in to post a reply.